Friday, May 8, 2009

Our Dolls

Owen loves his Raggedy Andy costume
and wanted to play dress up.
I guess he won’t be able to fit in it much longer so he might as well enjoy it as much as possible.


6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awww...they are such dolls! Too precious!

leethie said...

So sweet! I love the look on Owen's face - like he's in heaven. Did you throw out a white sheet as a backdrop? you've got talent with the pictures.

Lizzy said...

That top picture is a must to show their future dates!

Harold Jackson said...

I agree with the other comments. And Madelyn's eyes & smile blend in with the dolls's. Priceless pictures...LOVE THEM!!!

Annessa said...

Too stinkin' cute for words!

Linda said...

Those are GREAT! When I was 12, the only thing I asked for was a Raggedy Ann Doll. I don't know why I was so set on one, but I did get it! That was back in the day of the BIG WISH BOOK from Sears.

Your dolls are THE BEST!