That is the sweetest picture. I loved what Owen said about being the messers! I'm glad you said it was easier with the third. Claire is ready to be helper, Preston dosen't seem too excited unless you ask him about his baby brother and then he gets a big grin. Madelyn is beautiful congradulations.
Now THAT is the dang cutest photo of three siblings I think I have ever seen! Of course there is the shot of Jenny, Wendy and I in our Christmas dresses after I gave myself a hair cut and tried to smile without showing my teeth... but no... this has got to top that!
Adorable. I can't believe they're all growing up. I think it's a conspiracy against parents the way toddlers suddenly grow up. Yours are doing it very nicely
9 comments:
great photo...beautiful kids!!!
That is the sweetest picture. I loved what Owen said about being the messers! I'm glad you said it was easier with the third. Claire is ready to be helper, Preston dosen't seem too excited unless you ask him about his baby brother and then he gets a big grin. Madelyn is beautiful congradulations.
Now THAT is the dang cutest photo of three siblings I think I have ever seen! Of course there is the shot of Jenny, Wendy and I in our Christmas dresses after I gave myself a hair cut and tried to smile without showing my teeth... but no... this has got to top that!
That is the cutest picture of your children. I hope you have a big 11x13 of that somewhere in your house! Jenny
What a perfect picture! The kids are just darling!!!
She fits right in!
Madelyn looks like a Shirley clone! They are all so cute. (from an unbiased Grandpa)!
Kids look great, hope to see you sometime this summer.
Adorable. I can't believe they're all growing up. I think it's a conspiracy against parents the way toddlers suddenly grow up. Yours are doing it very nicely
Post a Comment