One day after reading "The Little Engine that Could" Owen asked for the "baby book" that we gave to my sister who is expecting. I reminded Owen and Clara that their aunt has a baby in her tummy and so we gave it to her so she can read it to her baby.
"Mommy baby tummy?" Owen and Clara asked. Well as a matter of fact, "Yes, Mommy has a baby in her tummy too." "Clara baby tummy?" "Owen baby tummy?" "No, Mommy has the baby in her tummy because it is our family baby." We're looking forward to an early Christmas present around December 5.
7 comments:
yay yay yay! WE're so excited for you!!!
hoping you're feeling good these days...
hugs,
shara,trevor,jackson
HOORAY!! So excited for you!! Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Sara spilled the beans a long while back, and your parents confirmed it when I saw them at the open house for Seth! We are just thrilled for you! I hear you're not going to find out the gender cause you're good either way. Awesome!
Congrats! What an exciting time in your life. And your little twins I'm sure will just LOVE having another baby in the house to adore and coo at. They will be the best little helpers. Hope you're feeling okay!
Felicidades amiga! I'm so happy for you... And thanks for the comment on my blog. It's fun to keep connections. May the pregnancy be a pleasant one!
Bere
Congratulations! Yea for #3! I hope your pregnancy has goon well so far! Jenny R
Post a Comment