love this pic of the cub reporter...I remember my little boys sticking pencils behind their ears too...just one of the cute things they do to model mom or dad!
They are so adorable!! We wish we could see you guys more and go to Thanksgiving Point again! I love the remodeling of your bathrooms too! Way to go...that is a lot of work!
5 comments:
love this pic of the cub reporter...I remember my little boys sticking pencils behind their ears too...just one of the cute things they do to model mom or dad!
Cute, cute, cute! It was so great to see you at the funeral. We love you guys (oh I commented on your bathroom remodel by the way).
The twins are so cute! I can't beleive how fast they have grown!
-Palmer's-
they are getting SO BIG! i love how their personalities come out in these pictures...adorable!
They are so adorable!! We wish we could see you guys more and go to Thanksgiving Point again! I love the remodeling of your bathrooms too! Way to go...that is a lot of work!
Post a Comment