too too too too too TWO cute! :) can you believe how big they are getting!?!? glad you guys are having a fun summer, we are so thrilled to be able to be in UT in a couple of weeks, and see YOU GUYS!!! ...i'll be hoping for a belly pic on your next post... :) :) :)
I love how they wore animal shirts to the zoo! That is really cute. Does Owen have any curl in his hair? I was looking at the photos with Clara's GORGEOUS curls and his hair is so cute and... straight? Crazy!
Yes Clara is "Curly Clara!" and Owen has very straight hair.
Mornings are fun. Usually Brian gets them up, because he's a morning person, when they call to him, "Daddy!" But it is fun to be greeted by them when I do get up, "Morning Mommy!" or lately, "Morning Shirley."
6 comments:
too too too too too TWO cute! :)
can you believe how big they are getting!?!?
glad you guys are having a fun summer, we are so thrilled to be able to be in UT in a couple of weeks, and see YOU GUYS!!!
...i'll be hoping for a belly pic on your next post...
:)
:)
:)
I love how they wore animal shirts to the zoo! That is really cute. Does Owen have any curl in his hair? I was looking at the photos with Clara's GORGEOUS curls and his hair is so cute and... straight? Crazy!
these kids look sooooooooo cute! I think it must be a hoot every day to wake up to them! HOW FUN! I can't wait to see them!
Yes Clara is "Curly Clara!" and Owen has very straight hair.
Mornings are fun. Usually Brian gets them up, because he's a morning person, when they call to him, "Daddy!" But it is fun to be greeted by them when I do get up, "Morning Mommy!" or lately, "Morning Shirley."
there's something special about little clara's smile... they're both adorable. i, too, like another commenter, will patiently await a belly shot!
There soo cute!! growing up sooo fast!!
Post a Comment