Have you made any New Year’s Resolutions? It’s never too late to set goals. I just finished mine.
When I was working outside the home we would do strategic planning each fall. I liked the reflection process we used to review the previous year, what we wanted from the new year, and how to bring that about.
It helps me think through things rather than just set a to do list or rather than recycling last years goals. It helps me develop a new vision for the new year.
Have a go at it!
What did I accomplish in 2009?
What are some disappointments?
What have I learned?
What are my limiting paradigms? (What is holding me back?)
New Paradigm (New Motto for 2010):
What do I want to have happen in 2010?
What steps can help me accomplish those things?
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is so me! I'm constantly bringing up goals in our house, but I love this new approach. Thank you! (So what are your goals??!! :) Shirley, it's so good to hear from you again in the blogworld!
Be a better mother
Enjoy the "MOMENTS"
Be more organized
Smile more
Some of those are kind of broad and I have smaller goals under those but those are a few of my goals to name a few.
Post a Comment