Oh, what cute Raggedy Ann and Andy that Clara and Owen make. It looks like they had fun. I love all your other pictures too!
Absolutely adorable! Thank you for posting these. I don't think I've seen a cuter pair of dolls.
great job on the costumes, Shirl! They look like they really enjoyed them! Its so fun to see your smiles!
Great job with sewing the costumes...sooooo cute! Almost as cute as Raggedy Ann Becca back in 1974! I also like the "Shirley Temple" look-a-like!
Did I say 1974...OOPS that would have been 1984 for sure. mama J
I am so glad you didn't miss the opportunity to dress them this way...maybe when they are 16 they can do it again! they look so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh, what cute Raggedy Ann and Andy that Clara and Owen make. It looks like they had fun. I love all your other pictures too!
Absolutely adorable! Thank you for posting these. I don't think I've seen a cuter pair of dolls.
great job on the costumes, Shirl! They look like they really enjoyed them! Its so fun to see your smiles!
Great job with sewing the costumes...sooooo cute! Almost as cute as Raggedy Ann Becca back in 1974! I also like the "Shirley Temple" look-a-like!
Did I say 1974...OOPS that would have been 1984 for sure. mama J
I am so glad you didn't miss the opportunity to dress them this way...maybe when they are 16 they can do it again! they look so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment