Saturday, June 7, 2008

Not so "Pretty in Pink"

Our bathroom remodels are complete.
(Special to Brian's parents for letting us stay in their house.)

Hall Bathroom Before




















Hall Bathroom After




















Master Bathroom Before















Master Bathroom After




















Basement Bathroom Before




















Basement Bathroom After




5 comments:

Linda said...

Your redos are all so lovely...I know you must just smile everytime you have to go near a bathroom! And sounds like potty training will be much more fun this way too!

Jen and Joe. said...

I love love love love that color blue on the walls. IT'S THE PERFECT BLUE.

I love it.

paynejandj said...

Wow- these turned out gorgeous (can you say that about a bathroom?). I want to make sure Jason sees this. This is the year for our Masterbath redo!

Tim and Shay said...

Great job with the re-models. I Love them!

-Palmer's-

Sharalea said...

As usual, your artistic touch works MAGIC! These "new" bathrooms are BEAUTIFUL. I do think bathrooms can be beautiful--not many are, but YOURS ARE! Love them! Great job!!