What a fun way to explore where you live from a different angle by visiting different museums, libraries, parks, playgrounds, or snow shacks each day or each week. It could even make for a fun “Stay-cation.”
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Stay-cation
A couple of weeks ago my brother-in-law and sister-in-law came to interview for a job and to check out restaurant and bakery options for my sister-in-law to work at. We had fun going out to dinner with them and sampling baked goods from nearly all the bakeries in town. I enjoyed driving them around town to places I’d never visited before. It was fun to discover the city I’ve lived in for 13 years from a different perspective.
What a fun way to explore where you live from a different angle by visiting different museums, libraries, parks, playgrounds, or snow shacks each day or each week. It could even make for a fun “Stay-cation.”


What a fun way to explore where you live from a different angle by visiting different museums, libraries, parks, playgrounds, or snow shacks each day or each week. It could even make for a fun “Stay-cation.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Pretty pictures! The food was very tasty. :)
Lovely! The food looks absolutely delightful! It was so much fun seeing you guys on Sunday!
A staycation centered around food - I love it!
Ummmmmmmm. Yes! I like a good staycation! I was just thinking that next May we need to have a RS midweek activity about Staycation in our area.
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
faniyin
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
Post a Comment