What beautiful children! Thanks for posting the pictures! I like it how Owen can't keep his hand off of Madelyn. He may have been wanting "the boy" but doesn't seem disappointed in his new sister!
Yay!!!! Welcome Madelyn! Love the pics, thanks for taking some time to post them. Hope Madelyn is enjoying her first WEEK and that Mama is getting some good SLEEP in between all the details! WE love you!!
Hooray! Congratulations. We have been wondering. Hope the delivery and everything went well. I am excited to hear how "easy" one baby is since this is new to you! :)
Wow! Congratulations! Little Madelyn looks just like a doll, and you're right about the wondering awe - that's in awe from all of us. Hope you're feeling good! Now that you survived dealing with twins, I'm hoping three won't be too different?!
So wonderful! She is BEAUTIFUL. Those little twins and the looks on their faces...it makes me cry. I wish I could see Lucy meeting her little brother when he comes in April. I'm sure she will be there...just not the same.
I hope you are recovering well and can't wait to hear more about it once things settle down a bit. Let me know if there is anything I can do!
12 comments:
What beautiful children! Thanks for posting the pictures! I like it how Owen can't keep his hand off of Madelyn. He may have been wanting "the boy" but doesn't seem disappointed in his new sister!
Precious pictures! What cute munchkins you have!
Yay!!!! Welcome Madelyn! Love the pics, thanks for taking some time to post them. Hope Madelyn is enjoying her first WEEK and that Mama is getting some good SLEEP in between all the details! WE love you!!
Aw! Congratulations! I have always been partial to the name Pearl ;) (It was my camp nickname in case you didn't know).
Congratulations on the arrival of little Madelyn! Owen and Clara look so proud to have a baby sister.
Have fun with your precious children, and hopefully you will get lots of rest.
Hooray! Congratulations. We have been wondering. Hope the delivery and everything went well. I am excited to hear how "easy" one baby is since this is new to you! :)
She is so beautiful.
Wow! Congratulations! Little Madelyn looks just like a doll, and you're right about the wondering awe - that's in awe from all of us. Hope you're feeling good! Now that you survived dealing with twins, I'm hoping three won't be too different?!
So precious! Emily is having her third after twins now too! And Nathan's new girl is Madelyn also!! Congrats!
So beautiful! Madelyn looks pretty alert, too!
Congrats! She is gorgeous...and I just love the chub!
I love the last picture , their smiles so alike...I like that their hair is so different! what a lucky little sister too!
So wonderful! She is BEAUTIFUL. Those little twins and the looks on their faces...it makes me cry. I wish I could see Lucy meeting her little brother when he comes in April. I'm sure she will be there...just not the same.
I hope you are recovering well and can't wait to hear more about it once things settle down a bit. Let me know if there is anything I can do!
Post a Comment