The "Terrific Two's" have begun.
What did Owen get for his birthday?
- a black eye (a fall against a coffee table)
What did Owen get the day after his birthday?
- his tonsils out
What did Owen get for his birthday?
- a black eye (a fall against a coffee table)
What did Owen get the day after his birthday?
- his tonsils out
Tonsil and black-eye recovery
Clara was very nurturing during Owen's recovery.
We watched A LOT, and I mean A LOT of TV.
Clara was very nurturing during Owen's recovery.
We watched A LOT, and I mean A LOT of TV.
Introducing..."Snowy"
5 comments:
THANKYOU! I am now in Blog Bliss! I love the pics of the kids on the stairs, with the statue , and with the snowman. And the Thanksgiving pic is great! What a really cute family. Thankyou GLENDA!
Those cupcakes are fantastic! You're amazing. I hope Owen is feeling better.
the pics are fabulous! what a cuuuuute cuuuuute family you have. Love the cupcakes (go mom!)they made me WANT ONE!
I cannot believe how big and cute they have gotten! They have always been adorable- I just didn't think it could get any better! And once again, another food-fun we are going to have to try! Is that black licorace for the mouth or just black frosting?
OH! Lucy would LOVE those cupcakes! SO darling. I can't believe they are two and that they keep getting cuter. Poor little Owen. Don't tell him that I laughed at the lines about his birthday gifts (black eye and tonsils). What a trooper!
Zoo next month?
Post a Comment