Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Smile everyone!

9 comments:

paynejandj said...

I looooove themed costumes (did you see our blog?)! You guys look so great! I love the apple- teeth treats! My sister-in-law made monster toes with 'lil smokies that were so gross/awsome (yes, both at the same time)! I am going to start collecting these fun food ideas!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

TOO DARN CUTE! And I too, love the billy bob teeth treats! The train photos with Owen are ADORABLE. Happy Halloween!

Sharalea said...

awesome apple treats, great costumes--:)

Kristyn said...

How cute are you guys? What a fun little family! You guys all look great together! Love the snacks too!

paynejandj said...

Hey Shirley we tried to make the apple/teeth treats for our Halloween dinner. They didn't really turn out like yours. What is the trick? With the marshmellos they didn't really sit flat (I "glued" them with peanut butter) but they kind of fell open. We loved them though so I will try again and hope they look better.

Shirley Morris said...

I sliced the apples through the middle instead of the top to bottom so that I could slice them flat. I cut each round apple section in half and trimmed off the core section. I used peanut butter to adhere the marshmallows but a neighbor also suggested caramel, yum! To create vampire fangs I added white chocolate chips at the end of the marshmallow. Hope it works out better for you next time.

Jan said...

Cute Wizard of Oz bunch! Looked like you guys had fun for Halloween!

Jen Jackson said...

I love your blog!!! I just recently decided to start a blog for Josh and me. It is so much fun. I think everyone needs to have one. You and your little munchkins are so adorable! It looks like you are having lots of fun! Have a Great Christmas!

Love Josh's Jen (there are 2 Jen Jackson's so I guess I will sign that way.)

http://joshandjenjackson.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

Ok Shirley! I am hungering for some new pics of the munchkins...although I DO KNOW you have got to be busy all day everyday! I still hope you can find the time for posting a Christmas picture...and also THANKYOU FOR THE LITTLE CARE PACKAGE...did YOU make those caramels???? I need to know how to do that. or maybe I don't need to know. But i want to . LOVE Ya'll! AuntieL