Love these photos! I can't wait to see them in person (the kids...not the photos). I still can't get over the complete duplicates of you and Brian that they are. It's unreal.
I love all the destructo-photos that you include...its really REAL...what kids can think up and get into..or get into without even thinking it up! So did the changing table survive?
5 comments:
I LOVE the picture of them with their hats, and the one after it where they're wearing their "wombmate" shirts.
adorable. are they the best of friends? In the pics, they just look so happy to be together!
Love these photos! I can't wait to see them in person (the kids...not the photos). I still can't get over the complete duplicates of you and Brian that they are. It's unreal.
These pictures make me want a wombmate.
I love all the destructo-photos that you include...its really REAL...what kids can think up and get into..or get into without even thinking it up!
So did the changing table survive?
Post a Comment