absolutely adorable! they're getting so big! I love the yoga pose & the laundry baskets...I remember LOVING to play in/with the laundry baskets as a kid! good times. looks like you've had a fun summer!
I'm with Stephanie...my favorite is the one of Clara following Elise. I love the one of Clara & Owen sitting on the little door step with their hands on their knees. Allllll are tooooooooooo CUTE!!!
4 comments:
Cute pictures! I think my favorites are the one with Clara and Elise and the one with Clara and the colander hat.
absolutely adorable! they're getting so big! I love the yoga pose & the laundry baskets...I remember LOVING to play in/with the laundry baskets as a kid! good times. looks like you've had a fun summer!
Darling photos! The yoga pose is to die for! When do you want to go to the zoo? Should we wait until it cools off a bit? --MOlly
I'm with Stephanie...my favorite is the one of Clara following Elise. I love the one of Clara & Owen sitting on the little door step with their hands on their knees. Allllll are tooooooooooo CUTE!!!
Post a Comment